How do I pause my Premium?

If you become unemployed or need to take extended leave from employment because of full time study, maternity/paternity leave or compassionate leave, then you can write to NobleOak and ask us to pause your premiums for up to 12 months.

While your premium is paused, it is important to remember that you will not be covered.  When your situation changes and you want to resume cover, simply advise us to reactivate your cover and we will recommence your premiums.