Can you get Income Protection if you are self-employed?

Yes! Income Protection Insurance is certainly available to you if you’re self-employed. In fact, it is ideal for anyone who is self-employed and doesn’t receive any employer-paid sick leave or other employee entitlements.

NobleOak offers you Income Protection Insurance cover of up to 75% of your income to help support you and your family and cover essential living expenses if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury. If you are self-employed, that translates to a soft place to fall.

In addition, if you also run your own business, NobleOak offers a valuable add-on to Income Protection:  Business Expenses Insurance, which helps cover the fixed running costs of your business.