How Do I Add A Third Party Authority To My Plan?

If you would like to add a third-party authority to your NobleOak Insurance plan, for instance to give your financial adviser or spouse the authority to give instructions to us on your behalf, simply write a signed and dated request to that effect.

We can accept this request via:

  • email at [email protected]
  • fax on 02 9299 7852
  • post to Client Services, NobleOak, GPO BOX 4793 Sydney NSW 2001