My Protection Plan
Fully underwritten Life Insurance, available exclusively through our partners.
The smarter way to protect yourself and your loved ones
NobleOak’s My Protection Plan is a fully underwritten Life Insurance product available through alliance partners and financial advisers.
With My Protection Plan, you can choose the type and amount of cover you want – so you only pay for what you need.
Please refer to the My Protection Plan Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
No surprises cover
We take the time to get to know you up front. Your cover is fully underwritten and tailored to you. That gives you more certainty at claim time.
Our Life cover premiums are on average 20%* lower than comparable cover. By minimising our marketing costs and not paying adviser fees, we can pass savings back to you.
You speak to a local person and we guide you through your application. That’s why we received a satisfaction score of 98.5%# from our clients.
Award winning cover.
With NobleOak, you can feel secure knowing you’re covered by the winner of Canstar Outstanding Value, Strategic Insight Overall Excellence and FEEFO Gold Trusted Services awards.
Life Insurance tailored to you.
NobleOak offers a full range of cover types, so you can combine
the cover you need in one product.
- Protect the financial security of your loved ones if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness.
- Apply for up to $15 million of cover.
- $15,000 advance to assist with funeral costs.
Income Protection Insurance
- Protect your income if you become ill or injured and can’t work.
- Provides up to 75% of your income (up to $25,000 per month).
- Choice of 30 or 90-day waiting period.
Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) Insurance
- Protect yourself and your family from financial stress if you’re permanently disabled and unable to work.
- Apply for up to $5 million of cover.
- Protection for mental illness included.
Trauma (Critical Illness) Insurance
- Focus on your recovery if you suffer from a critical illness.
- Apply for up to $2 million of cover.
- 38 conditions covered including cancer, heart attack, stroke and coronary artery disease.
Business Expenses Insurance
- Keep your business running if you can’t work due to illness or injury.
- Covers your fixed business expenses up to $25,000 per month.
- Partial disablement benefit included. We can still pay you a reduced amount if you return to work in a reduced capacity.
- Our Life and TPD cover can be written within an SMSF.
- These covers meet all Superannuation Industry Supervision Act (SIS) requirements.
- Flexible ownership options.
Get covered in 3 simple steps
Step 1. Get a quote
One of NobleOak’s friendly insurance specialists will give you an obligation free Life Insurance quote over the phone
Step 2. Apply
If you’re happy with the quote, apply immediately either over the phone or at a time that suits you.
Step 3. Get covered
We’ll assess your application. If you need to have some medical tests we’ll pay for it and keep you updated during the whole process.
*Average saving on Life Cover
The savings quoted are the average savings when comparing NobleOak’s premiums for its Term Life cover under NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct to the average cost of Term Life insurance products offered by other Life Insurance companies, including products available directly from the insurer (24 products from 12 insurers included in this comparison) and those available for purchase through a financial adviser or broker (10 products from 10 insurers included in this comparison). The premiums are based on a non-smoking Australian resident with a Life Insurance sum insured of $500,000 at 5 year age bands from age 30 to 65 for advised products and 30 to 50 for direct products. In many cases the saving for an individual is higher than the 20% average saving quoted. Life Insurance rates for insurers, including NobleOak, may change in the future and this could change the outcome. The premium comparison was undertaken in March 2018 based on published premium rates. If you wish to see the comparison table please click here.
2017 client survey by Pureprofile.