Our claims philosophyAt NobleOak, we pride ourselves on paying genuine claims quickly and efficiently with genuine care.
There for you when you need us most
Life Insurance is a social responsibility to look after one another, not just in business. It comes down to human nature. We have a responsibility to look after each other.
We are proud that at NobleOak, our culture is very important to us and we truly believe in helping our clients. This is shared right across our business.
Our unique approach
At NobleOak we offer fully underwritten cover. Yes, you will need to provide more information when you apply, but this will provide you more certainty at claim time, and possibly at a lower cost than partially underwritten cover.
By taking out fully underwritten Life Insurance, the claims process will be greatly simplified, and your loved ones will have more certainty because NobleOak already has all the necessary information about you. This approach aligns with our desire to pay genuine claims as efficiently as possible.
We simplify the claims process
While undertaking the necessary technical and administrative tasks associated with claims assessment, NobleOak endeavors to make the claims process as simple as possible for the claimant.
Our aim is to:
- Provide clear instruction to claimants about what is required to progress their claim
- Understand sensitivities that may present themselves, and treat our claimants with respect and empathy in relation to their circumstances
- Keep our claimants informed as to the progress of their claims
- Set expectations at the beginning of a claim, in the event there may be delays in obtaining required information or where we consider the claim may not meet the terms and conditions of the policy
- Understand and adhere to the privacy principles at all times