NobleOak Leads the Way To Win ‘Best Life Insurer’ at the 2020 Finder Awards
NobleOak has once again proven that it provides great value and benefits when it comes to Life Insurance, by winning Finder’s ‘Best Life Insurer 2020’. In addition to this, NobleOak also won ‘Best Life Insurance 2020’ (for the second consecutive year) and ‘Best Income Protection 2020’.
We are very proud that Finder has recognised NobleOak as Australia’s best life insurer and for the quality of our products.
NobleOak CEO Anthony Brown said winning back-to-back coveted Finder awards is recognition of the outstanding value NobleOak’s Direct Life insurance cover offers.
“It’s testimony to the NobleOak philosophy of providing Australians with more affordable and accessible Life insurance without any compromise on the quality of their cover. Our philosophy of providing quality comprehensive cover together with affordable pricing is the reason we continue to win the prestigious Finder Awards. Our customer focused approach, together with fully underwriting the cover, means our clients can save an average of 20%* on premiums compared to other Life Insurance companies.”
“While we are very proud of the cover we provide, a simple belief in “doing the right thing” also sets us apart. NobleOak has been built on a genuine desire to protect our clients and customers in the best way possible, so the team is very proud to be acknowledged for this,” Mr Brown said.
Unlike many other direct insurers, NobleOak conducts a full health assessment at the time of application and pays all costs for any medicals and tests if they are required. The benefit means there are ‘no surprises’ at claim time, when emotional stress is often very high.
Mr Brown said NobleOak specialises in providing Life and Income Protection insurance to self-directed people who don’t feel the need for personal financial advice. Premiums are tailored to suit people’s individual circumstances without the need for them to compromise on what they are covered for. This is one of the major differences between us and other direct insurers.
“We offer the best of both worlds,” Mr Brown said.
Every month 2.6 million unique visitors turn to Finder to save money and time, and to make important life choices. We compare virtually everything from credit cards, phone plans, health insurance, travel deals and much more. Finder has helped Aussies find what they need from 1,800+ brands across 100+ categories.
We continue to expand and launch around the globe, and now have offices in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Poland and the Philippines. For further information visit www.finder.com.au.
How was the Life Insurance category judged?
In the Life Insurance category, a list of product features was considered and weighted, including:
- Fully-underwritten (the applicant is asked a series of health and lifestyle questions during the application process rather than at claim time) – NobleOak offers fully underwritten, ‘no surprises’ cover, so you know what you are paying for upfront.
- Maximum sum insured – You can choose up to $15 million Life Insurance cover payable in the event of your death, with an advance of up to $3 million if you become terminally ill. Higher amounts may be considered.
- Guaranteed renewability – As long as premiums are paid, NobleOak guarantees to renew your insurance cover each year. It will not be cancelled, nor will your premiums be increased, due to any future change in your state of health, lifestyle, occupation, or pastimes.
- Expiry age (the age at which your cover expires) – The cover expiry age for our Life Insurance is 99 years old.
- Counselling benefit – NobleOak provides a $1,000 grief counselling benefit to help your family if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or pass away.
- Interim accident cover – If you apply for NobleOak Life Insurance, we will give you interim cover for accidental death at no extra cost while your application is being assessed.
- Funeral advancement benefit – NobleOak will quickly advance $15,000 of your cover amount to assist with funeral expenses, upon evidence of the death certificate.
- Maximum entry age – NobleOak’s maximum entry age for Life Insurance is 69 years old.
For more information on how the Finder Award winners were judged, please click here.