NobleOak wins ‘Best Life Insurer’ Finder Award third year in a row
NobleOak continues to consolidate its position as a provider of high quality and outstanding value life insurance by winning Finder’s ‘Best Life Insurer’ award 2021.This is in addition to being awarded Finder’s ‘Best Life Insurance’ in 2019 and 2020 as well as ‘Best Income Protection’ in 2020.
Anthony Brown, CEO of NobleOak said, “Winning this award for the third-year running is very pleasing as Finder provides an independent assessment of the quality and value of NobleOak’s life insurance cover.
“It is also confirmation that our approach in putting our customers at the very heart of everything we do is the right thing to do. We do that by ensuring that for customers who don’t feel the need to obtain financial advice they still have access to quality cover at an affordable price without compromising on the level of cover they receive.”
NobleOak is unique in the Australian life insurance market as customers can buy fully underwritten life insurance over the phone directly from us.
Mr Brown continued, “In just a few steps, customers can obtain a quote online, apply for cover over the phone, and in many cases, receive confirmation of their cover within a matter of days.”
When buying cover through NobleOak, customers will be asked to complete a full health assessment when they apply so that they have greater certainty at claim time. NobleOak will pay for any medicals or tests if they are required.
“We call it ‘no surprises’ cover”, said Mr Brown, “because if you do need to claim, there is no uncertainty about what you are covered for at a time of high emotional distress..”
Insurance premiums reflect the cover for each customer which is tailored to suit their individual circumstances without the need for them to compromise on what they are covered for.
The Finder Awards recognise the market’s most competitive offerings across credit cards, home loans, savings accounts, personal loans, insurance, phone plans, Internet plans, superannuation and share trading. In 2021, some 20 different products were assessed and scored against a list of product features including the following:
- Fully-underwritten (the applicant is asked a series of health and lifestyle questions during the application process rather than at claim time) – NobleOak offers fully underwritten, ‘no surprises’ cover, so you know what you are paying for upfront.
- Maximum sum insured – You can choose up to $15 million Life Insurance cover payable in the event of your death, with an advance of up to $3 million if you become terminally ill. Higher amounts may be considered.
- Guaranteed renewability – As long as premiums are paid, NobleOak guarantees to renew your insurance cover each year. It will not be cancelled, nor will your premiums be increased, due to any future change in your state of health, lifestyle, occupation, or pastimes.
- Expiry age (the age at which your cover expires) – The cover expiry age for our Life Insurance is 99 years old.
- Counselling benefit – NobleOak provides a $1,000 grief counselling benefit to help your family if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or pass away.
- Interim accident cover – If you apply for NobleOak Life Insurance, we will give you interim cover for accidental death at no extra cost while your application is being assessed.
- Funeral advancement benefit – NobleOak will quickly advance $15,000 of your cover amount to assist with funeral expenses, upon evidence of the death certificate.
- Maximum entry age – NobleOak’s maximum entry age for Life Insurance is 69 years old.
For more information on the Finder Award winners, please click here. https://www.finder.com.au/finder-insurance-awards-2021