Taking a noble approach to providing Life Insurance
At NobleOak, we believe in a more noble approach to providing Life Insurance. It’s not just in our name.
Many people believe that nobility is something that you’re born into, but for us, it’s the quality of being noble in character and conduct. It’s why we provide the best possible products and service to our clients. Our organisation was founded 140 years ago as a mutual society with the motto ‘United to Assist’, so the desire to help others is woven into every strand of our DNA.
The nobility isn’t just on our side of the table – we recognise the inherent nobility of our clients in deciding to take out Life Insurance. It’s the ultimate selfless act, born out of the desire to protect the ones you love.
It’s this appreciation that informs everything we do as a company – from fully underwriting our policies to our transparency and simplicity. Our ambition is to create a product and service that adds value to your life.
We are proud of our latest Nobleman television campaign that we believe showcases us as a business and leading provider for Direct Life Insurance.
NobleOak delivers with Integrity through the following corporate values;
- Nobility: We put our clients first at all times, and we always offer genuine value. We’re here to protect Australians with better cover by making Life Insurance accessible and affordable.
- Adaptability: We continually drive and respond to positive change to ensure our clients get the best service and products. We’re always looking to improve and try new things.
- Simplicity: We use simple, clear communication at all times and avoid jargon. We aim to make getting Life Insurance easier and ensure that our clients know what they are covered for.
- Delivery: We deliver results, not excuses. This includes both to our clients and to each other. When we say we are going to do something, we do it.
Our products and service have been recognised with many prestigious awards over the years, including:
- Our Premium Life Direct product received the prestigious Canstar Outstanding Value Award in 2016, 2017, 2018 and again in 2019. We are the only insurer to win this award in four consecutive years.
- Our Income Protection product also received the equally prestigious Canstar Outstanding Value Award in 2016, 2017, 2018 and again in 2019. We are the only insurer to win Canstar awards for the Direct Income Protection Insurance category in four consecutive years.
- NobleOak was awarded the Feefo Gold Trusted Service Award three years running – 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- We won Life Insurance Company of the Year at the RFi Group Australian Insurance Awards for 2018
- We won the Strategic Insight – Overall Direct Life Insurance Excellence Award for 2018.
- In August 2019, NobleOak received the Best Life Insurance Award for 2019 Finder Product Awards. The Finder Awards recognise ground-breaking Australian products and innovations that are ‘challenging the status quo’.
Protect yourself and your family with NobleOak, an award-winning, Australian independent life insurer with over 140 years of experience. We offer life insurance the way it is meant to be, combining quality, no-surprises cover with personal service and lower premiums.
*Average Saving on Life Cover
The 20% savings quoted are the average savings when comparing NobleOak’s premiums for its Term Life cover under NobleOak’s Premium Life Direct product to the average cost of Term Life insurance products offered by other Life Insurance companies, including products available directly from the insurer (8 products included in this comparison) and those available for purchase through a financial adviser or broker (7 products included in this comparison).
Based on premium rates available at May 2019, Strategic Insight has calculated that for Term Life, Noble Oak’s Premium Life Direct product is on average 45% lower than other comparable Direct Offerings (using an analysis of 8 products, Male and Female non-smoker White Collar workers with a Sum Insured of $500,000 and across 5 year age bands from age 30 to age 60).
Strategic Insight has also calculated that for Term Life, Noble Oak’s Premium Life Direct product is on average 12% lower than Advised Offerings (using an analysis of 7 products, Male and Female non-smoker White Collar workers with a Sum Insured of $500,000 and across 5 year age bands from age 30 to age 60 for Advised products).
Life Insurance rates for insurers, including NobleOak, may change in the future and this could change the outcome.
Strategic Insight (Actuaries and Researchers) is the leading independent supplier of Australian Life Insurance and Managed Funds market information, relied upon for over 20 years by the leading life offices, analysts, dealer groups and government bodies.
If you wish to see the comparison tables and how our premiums compare to Direct and Advised products.